JustSayNoToHPS promotes alternative, commercial lighting for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) – also know as Indoor and Greenhouse horticulture. Smart growers know that high-pressure sodium (HPS) and other high intensity discharge (HID) lamps, like ceramic metal halide (CMH) lighting options are archaic, inefficient and static in nature. The genetic instructions found in seeds does not call for static light and with the advent of optics and superior engineering, technologies like Heliospectra’s powerhouse LED lumnares can compete on intensity, surpass yields and produce better quality with features like spectrum control and smart heat dissipation solutions..
LED HAS ARRIVED. YOUR MOVE.
- Can You Grow Tomatoes in Space? – We Will Soon Find Out as The EDEN Project Takes the Next Step and Moves to Antarctica
- LIGHTING STRATEGIES: Increasing Height and Biomass of Basil with Far Red
- LIGHTING STRATEGIES: Effect of Far Red on Microgreen Mustard
- LED technology for year-round cultivation of tasty Swedish strawberries – INNOVATION GROUP
- Lighting Strategies: Daily light integral (DLI) with/without far-red for lettuce
- Would You Let Your Plants Control Your Light?
- Heliospectra Appoints Redeye AB as New Certified Adviser
- “The future looks bright for the company and for plants.”
- Does Your Winter Greenhouse Tomato Know What It Could Yield?
- Think You Have Enough Light Inside Your Greenhouse or Indoor Grow?
- With Eight More States Passing Marijuana Legislation in the U.S., Heliospectra Foresees Rapid Adoption of Intelligent Cultivation Technologies
- Lighting Strategies to Induce Red Foliage Color in Lettuce
- Growing Medicinal Marijuana? Choose Your LED Grow Light in Two Steps
- Growing Medicinal Marijuana with the Heliospectra E60 series – Choose Your Optimal LED Grow Light in Two Easy Steps:
- Is There Life on Mars?
Get in touch